North-South-South Business Informatics on the Ground (BIG) -project organizes a dissemination event at Kampala, Uganda, October 22, 2015. The local organiser of the event is Makerere University of Business School. The programme of the event includes presentations of students, teachers and instructors involved in the activities of the project. During the presentations, the project participants will share and reflect their experiences while participating to the activities of the project.
Tentative Schedule of the Dissemination Event
THURSDAY, OCTOBER 22, 2015
10:00 - 10:15 Opening words
- Prof. Waswa Balunywa, Principal, Makerere University Business School
10:15 - 11:00 Introduction of the Business Informatics on the Ground (BIG) -project, Programme of the dissemination event
- Dr. Jarkko Suhonen, School of Computing, University of Eastern Finland, Co-ordinator of the BIG project
11:00 - 12:00 Student exchange experiences
- Ms. Joy Galaige, Makerere University Business School
- (Online connection to University of Eastern Finland).
12:00 - 13:30 Lunch
13:30 - 14:00 Teacher exchange experiences
- Mr. Nasibu Rajabu Mramba, College of Business Education, Tanzania
- Ms. Samali Mlay, Makerere University Business School
14:00 - 14:45 Intensive course experiences
- Dr. Marcus Duveskog, University of Eastern Finland
- Mr. Medupi Elias Mafa, North-West University, South Africa
- Mr. Bryan Lugemwa, Makerere University Business School
14:45 - 15:00 Closing words
- Dr. Joseph Kizito Bada, Makerere University Business School
For more information about the dissemination, please contact Jarkko Suhonen: jarkko.suhonen(at)uef.fi. The contact for local organisation is Dr. Joseph Bada (jbada(at)mubs.ac.ug).