UoE in collaboration with UEF held a project end seminar. Final report about the end seminar is available here.
The end seminar included sharing of experiences from the project, ranging from curricula development, the adoption of e-learning at the Department of Forest and Wood Science, to teacher and student exchange experiences.
Find out more about the experiences shared in the following presentations:
- Curricula development
- Moodle learning and development
- Teacher exchange experiences
- Student exchange experiences
- Inventory? measurement and basic statistics are important for prudent forest management
- University of Eldoret point of view of the project