Welcome to my personal space in the University of Eastern Finland Wiki.
I am a doctoral student in the School of Computing at the University of Eastern Finland. I'm a member of the edTech research group http://www.uef.fi/edtech and http://impdet.org/. I have over 8 years experience teaching basic technology and computer science across K-12 in Nigeria. Out of these years, I have served as research officer in a rural and community development NGO https://www.ceracode.org/ while I also in part-time capacity teach educational technology courses in faculty of vocational and technical education, Osun State Polytechnic, Iree, Nigeria. I received M.Ed. degree from University of Ibadan, Nigeria in 2015, and Bachelor of Education degree in Educational technology from University of Ilorin Nigeria.
I engage in other educational projects and activities such as a vocational training https://www.avpainigeria.org/ project I presently coordinate. I belong to a number of professional bodies including Teacher Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN), Educational Media Association of Nigeria (EMTAN), and Association for Innovative Technology Integration in Education (AITIE). I currently serve as the executive secretary for Centre for Multidisciplinary Research and Innovation (CEMRI).
My research interests lie in the use of information and communication technology (ICT) in education, mobile technologies, educational technology, technology education, TVET, as well as ICT for Development. Currently, I am working on my Ph.D. research titled: Machine learning for K-12 education. My supervisors are Dr. Solomon Sunday Oyelere, Dr. Jarkko Suhonen, Prof. Markku Tukiainen, and Dr. Henriikka Vartiainen
Grant and Award
School of Computing, UEF
Travel grant - to present at 2020 IEEE FIE conference in Sweden
- Sanusi, I.T., and Oyelere S.S. (2020). Pedagogies of Machine Learning in K-12 Context. Accepted for presentation and inclusion in proceedings of 2020 IEEE Frontiers in Education (FIE) Conference.
- Olaleye, S.A., Ukpabi, D. Olawumi, O., Atsa’am D.D., Oyelere S.S. Sanusi, I.T., Agbo, F.J., Gbadegeshin, S.A., Adegbite, A. and Kolog, E.A. (2020). Association Rules Mining for Job Seekers’ Profile Based on Personality Traits and Facebook Usage. International Journal of Business Information Systems. (in press)
- Olaleye, S.A., Ukpabi, D. C. Sanusi, I.T., Juga, J. (2020). The role of hedonic features on the use and continuous use of mobile retail apps. International Journal of Business Excellence (in press).
- Olaleye S.A., Sanusi, I.T. Mark, F.S. and Salo J., (2020). Customers’ loyalty to tablet commerce in Nigeria. African Journal of Science, Technology, Innovation and Development, 12(2), 217-229.
- Olaleye S.A. and Sanusi, I. T. (2019). The need for green companies in Nigeria: A study of Electronic Invoicing. The African Journal of Information Systems 11 (1), 1-25, 2019.
- Olaleye S.A., Sanusi, I.T. and Salo J. (2019). Mobile customers’ experience and loyalty: A study of Tablet gender divergence in Finland. International Journal of Technology Marketing. (in press).
- Gbadegeshin, S.A., Oyelere, S.S., Olaleye, S.A, Sanusi, I.T., Ukpabi, D.C, Olawumi, O. & Adegbite, A. (2018). Application of information and communication technology for internationalization of Nigerian small and medium-sized enterprises, The Electronic Journal of Information Systems in Developing Countries, e12059.
- Olaleye S.A., Oyelere, S.S., Sanusi I.T., and Agbo, F. J. (2018). Experience of Ubiquitous Computing Technology Driven Mobile Commerce in Africa: Impact of Usability, Privacy, Trust, and Reputation Concern, International Journal of Interactive Mobile Technologies (iJIM), 12(3), 4-20.
- Olaleye S.A., Sanusi, I.T. and Adepoju B. (2018). Model comparison of mobile retail app use and continuous use: An approach of SPSS regression. Advances in Science, Technology and Engineering Systems Journal Vol. 3, No. 6, 151-158 (2018).
- Olaleye S.A., Sanusi I.T., Salo J., and Okunoye, A. (2018). Retailing mobile app usefulness: Customer perception of performance, trust and tension free. International Journal of E-Services and Mobile Applications (IJESMA), 10(4), 1-17.
- Olaleye S.A., Sanusi, I. T. and Salo J., (2018). Sentiment analysis of social commerce: a harbinger of online reputation management. International Journal of Electronic Business, 14(2), 85-102.
- Olaleye, S.A., Sanusi, I.T., Ukpabi, D. and Okunoye, A. (2018). Evaluation of Nigeria universities websites quality: A Comparative Analysis. Library Philosophy and Practice, 1717.
- Sanusi, I.T., Olaleye S.A and Atjonen, P. (2017). Assessment of innovative entrepreneurship Education in Nigerian tertiary institutions. Journal of Entrepreneurship Education (JEE), 20 (2), 1-17.
- Sanusi, I.T., Olaleye S.A, and Oyelere, S. S. (2017). Users Experience of Mobile Money in Nigeria. IEEE Africon 2017 Proceedings, 929 - 934.
- Sanusi, I.T., Oyelere, S. S, Olaleye S.A., Suhonen J. and Otunla A.O. (2017). Exploring Students and Teachers Activities, Experiences and Impact of Opón Ìmò Mobile Learning Device. IEEE Africon 2017 Proceedings, 788 – 793.
- Oyelere, S. S., Agbo, F. J., Sanusi, I. T., Yunusa, A. A., & Sunday, K. (2019). Impact of Puzzle-Based Learning Technique for Programming Education in Nigeria Context. In 2019 IEEE 19th International Conference on Advanced Learning Technologies (ICALT) (Vol. 2161, pp. 239-241). IEEE.
- Olaleye S.A., Sanusi, I.T. and Adepoju B. (2018). Model Comparison of Mobile Retail App Use and Continuous Use: An approach of SPSS Regression. First International Virtual Conference on Multidisciplinary Research 2018 (IVCMR 2018), 14 November 2018 in Walnut, USA. Published in Advance in Science, Technology and Engineering System Journal (ASTESJ).
- Olaleye, S.A., Sanusi. I.T. and Ukpabi, D.C. (2018). Assessment of Mobile Money Enablers in Nigeria. Mobile Technologies and Socio-Economic Development in Emerging Nations, 129-155. IGI global
- Sanusi, I.T. and Olaleye, S.A. (2017). Companies Resistance and Intention to use Electronic Invoicing in Nigeria. In 2017 14th IEEE India Council International Conference (INDICON) (pp. 1-6). IEEE.
- Olaleye S.A., Sanusi, I.T. and Salo, J. (2017). The appraisal of Facebook online community: An exposition of mobile commerce in social media reviews. In the proceedings of the 30th Bled eConference on Digital Transformation, June 18-21, 2017, Bled, Slovenia.
- Olaleye, S.A., Ukpabi, D.C., Sanusi. I.T., and Aina, O. (2017). Smartphone Usage among Millennial in Finland and Implications for Marketing Segmentation Strategies: Lessons for Nigeria. In International Conference on e-Infrastructure and e-Services for Developing Countries (pp. 327-341). Springer, Cham.
- Sanusi I.T., Oyelere S.S and Okunoye A. (2018). Opón ìmò: A Tool for Rural Education Development - Descriptive Analysis of Learners' Experience. In 2018 1st International Small Town and Rural Development Conference (STARDEC) Proceedings, 182-196. Conference held at Center for Rural Affairs and Community Development, between 17-20 December, 2018 Iba, State of Osun, Nigeria.
- Olaleye, S.A., Ukpabi, D.C., Sanusi. I.T., and Aina, O. (2017). Exploring the Opportunities in Dynamic pricing adoption in Nigeria: An antecedent of developed markets. In the proceedings of the1st Annual RSUST, Marketing Academic Conference in Collaboration with the National Institute of Marketing of Nigeria, May 3-4, 2017, Port Harcourt, Nigeria.
- Olaleye, S.A. Sanusi. I.T., and Olawoyin, A. (2017). Online Distance Learning Adoption: Cases of Finland and Nigeria. Paper presented at the 1st International Conference and Workshop on Innovation, Technology and Education, University of Ilorin Auditorium on the 24th – 28th July 2017, Ilorin, Nigeria.
- Otunla, A.O. and Sanusi, I.T. (2017). Assessment of Secondary School Students’ Perception of Facility Provisions, Disposition to Skills Acquisition and Career Prospect in Photography Trade in Osun State. In M. K. Akinsola, O. O. Morunkola, J. A. Ademokoya and I. A. Salami (Eds) Revitalization of Nigeria Educational System for Relevance and Development. ISBN: 978-978-946-491-3; pp. 164-179, 2017.
- Sanusi, I. T., and Otunla, A. O. (2016). Evaluation of teaching and learning of photography trade and its curriculum implementation in Osun State senior secondary schools. African Journal of Educational Management, 17(2), 296–338.
- Sanusi, I. T. & Otunla, A. O. (2015). Quality of Teaching and Learning Towards Photography Trade Curriculum Implementation Among Senior Secondary School in Osun State. In the Proceedings of 4th International Conference on Science, Technology, Education, Arts, Management and Social Sciences (iSTEAMS), University of Ilorin, Ilorin, Nigeria. March 11-14, 2015.
Sanusi, I.T. (2015). Evaluation of senior secondary school photography curriculum implementation in Nigeria. Master Degree thesis at the Institute of education, University of Ibadan, Nigeria
Sanusi, I.T. (2011). Evaluation of secondary school teachers’ competencies in instructional computer use in Nigeria. Bachelor degree thesis at department of educational technology, University of Ilorin, Nigeria
ismails(at)uef.fi or ishmaelsanusi(at)gmail.com