Welcome to Muhammad Anwar’s webpage! I am PhD. student in Educational Technology at Faculty of Science and Forestry, University of Eastern Finland.
I am also currently working as Tutor/Instructor at Computer Science Department, Virtual University of Pakistan.
Office: 54 Lawrence Road, Lahore Pakistan, Post Code: 54000.
Email: anwar2122 (at) gmail.com
Interest & Publication:
Enhancing the Identification Process of learning styles using cognitive traits and considering dynamic aspects
- E-learning Educational Technologies
- Collaborative Learning
- User Modeling
- Software Engineering
- M. M. Iqbal,A. Mohsin, M. Ramzan, S. Raza, Y. Saleem, M. Anwar, M. Farhan, "Building of Datawarehouse from OODB Schema: Design and Validation", Archives Des Sciences, Vol 65, No. 8;Aug 2012, pp: 67-77, (ISI indexed Impact factor: 0.474)
- M. Farhan, S. S. Muhammad, M. Anwar and A. Q. Mohsin, “CPECAEE: Collaboration Platform for Extra Curricular Activities in the E-learning Environment”, International Journal of Multidisciplinary Sciences and Engineering (IJMSE), (ISSN 2045-7057), Vol. 2, No. 6, September 2011, pages 1-4.
- M. Anwar “Automation Requirements of E-learning System” Masters of Computer Science thesis. Computer Science Department, NUCES Lahore, Pakistan, 2009.
- Management Information System for Nazir Traders (Final Project)
- Tools Used C#.NET, SQL Server 2000, Crystal Reports 9
- Main Responsibilities DB Designing and ADO.NET Handling, Software Design
- This system mainly keeps record of sales and inventory.
- Examination System in C/C++
- Tools Used Borland C
- Main Responsibilities Coding
- This system keeps record of detail students results and personal information.
- Messaging System in ASP
- Tools Used ASP, HTML, JAVA Script, Microsoft Access, Dream Weaver
- Main Responsibilities Coding
- This system was Intra Messaging system which is used to send or receive messages.
- Developed Marketing Strategies of the Nestle Milk Pack.
- Developed the Feasibility of Dairy farm.
Teaching in Computer Science Department, Virtual University Of Pakistan (2007-Present)
Bachelor Courses taught at VU:
- Software Engineering-‖
- Software Project management
- Introduction to programming
- Introduction to computing
- Object Oriented Programming
Master Courses taught at VU:
- Advance Algorithm Analysis and Design
- Software Process Improvement
- Software Design
One year working experience in Cyber Solutions as a Dot NET developer, Gathering requirements from the customers and developing mobile inventory software for a mobile sale point. The tools being used: C# .NET, SQL Sever and Crystal Reports.
- Doctoral student in Educational Technology at Faculty of Computer Science and Forestry, University of Eastern Finland, Finland. (From April. 2012).
Research topic: Enhancing the Identification Process of Learning styles using cognitive traits and considering dynamic aspects
Supervisors: Assistant Prof. Sabine Graf and Prof. Markku Tukiainen
- MS, Computer Science – Computer Science Department, National university of Computer and Emerging Sciences Lahore, Pakistan - June 06th, 2009.
Thesis topic: “Automation requirements for E- learning Systems” – Advisor: Assistant Prof. Waqas Zyad.
- BS, Computer Science -- Comsats Institute of Information and Technology Lahore, Pakistan, 2006.
Project topic: “Management Information System for Nazir Traders” – Advisor: Mr. Mazhar Ali.
- Got the Training of HP QuickTest Professional. HP QuickTest Professional software provides functional and Regression test automation for software applications and environments
- I have been awarded scholarship by the Ministry of Science and Technology for whole BS(IT)
- Secured Second Position by Obtaining GPA 3.48 during the semester spring 2006
- Team Member Sports Committee, COMSATS Institute
ü M. M. Iqbal,A. Mohsin, M. Ramzan, S. Raza, Y. Saleem, M. Anwar, M. Farhan, "Building of Datawarehouse from OODB Schema: Design and Validation", Archives Des Sciences, Vol 65, No. 8;Aug 2012, pp: 67-77, (ISI indexed Impact factor: 0.474)<!-- /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable