- Research Through Design - A chapter written by Pieter Stappers and Elisa Giaccardi about design as research, the chapter appears in online book Encyclopedia of Human-Computer Interaction
- A Design Science Research Methodology for Information Systems Research - by Ken Peffers et al.
- A Three Cycle View of Design Science Research - by Alan Hevner
- Design Science Research in Information Systems - by Vijay Vaishnavi et al.
- Action Design Research - by Maung Sein et al.
- Design Science Research: Paradigm or Approach - by Sven Weber
- Design Science Research in Europe - by Robert Winter.
- Action Research and Design Science Research - Seemingly Similar but Decisively Dissimilar - by J. Iivari and J.R. Venable
- Action Research as an Approach in Design Science - by Pertti Järvinen
- Action Research vs. Design Research: Using Practice Research as a Lens for Comparison and Integration - by Göran Goldkuhl
- Towards a Maturity Model for E-Collaboration – A Design Science Research Approach - by Stefanie Hain, Andrea Back