My SpaceYou are highly
Hi and welcome to this page. This is my personal space in the University of Eastern Finland Wiki. Here you are 're going to read briefly about my profile, academic journey, research interest, among others.
My research interests spans widely, developing educational solutions for computer programming at the University levels (mobile smart technologies), and computer science education researchspan across educational technology, smart learning environment, computational thinking, problem-solving and algorithmic design. Currently, I am working on my PhD Ph.D. research entitled: design and development of mobile a smart learning environment for programming education.
I am being supervised by:
Grant and Award
|1||8.1.2019||1,500 Euro||School of Computing, UEF||Research travel grant|
S.S. Oyelere, L. Tomczyk, N. Bouali, F.J. Agbo (2019). Blockchain technology and gamification – conditions and opportunities for education. Book in Jaroslav Veteška (ed) Adult Education 2018 – Transformation in the Era of Digitization and Artificial Intelligence. Publisher: Česká andragogická společnost/Czech Andragogy Society Praha/Prague
F.J. Agbo, S.S. Oyelere, J. Suhonen, M. Tukiainen, (2019). Smart learning environment for computing education: readiness for implementation in Nigeria. Accepted for presentation at the EdMedia + Innovate Learning 2019, Amsterdam, Netherlands
S.S. Oyelere, F.J. Agbo, A.A. Yunusa, I.T. Sanusi, K. Sunday, (2019). Impact of Puzzle-based Learning in Computer Science Education: the case of MobileEdu. Accepted for presentation at the19th IEEE International Conference on Advanced Learning Technologies - (ICALT 2019), Maceió-AL, Brazil
F.J. Agbo, S.S. Oyelere, (2019). Smart Mobile Learning Environment for Programming Education in Nigeria: Adaptivity and Context-aware Features. Accepted for presentation and to be included in the proceedings of Computing Conference 2019, London UK
S.E. Adewumi, F.J. Agbo, O. Oluwagbemi, F. Oladipo, E. Ogbuju, (2018). A Model for Memo Tracking and Delivery. Confluence Journal of Pure and Applied Sciences (CJPAS) Federal University Lokoja, Vol. 2 (2) pp.181-190.
S.A. Olaleye, S.S. Oyelere, I.T. Sanusi, F.J. Agbo, (2018). Experience of Ubiquitous Computing Technology Driven Mobile Commerce in Africa: Impact of Usability, Privacy, Trust, and Reputation Concern. International Journal of Interactive mobile Mobile Technologies (iJIM), In PressVol. 12 No. 3
- F.J. Agbo, S.E. Adewumi, I Olalekan, K. Sunday, (2015). Computer Viruses: A Framework for Modeling Infection Susceptibility of Workstations. Advances in Computer Science and Engineering Vol. 14 4 No.2.
R.G.Jimoh, S. Kinssinger, F.J. Agbo, M. AbdulRaheem, R.A. Tomori, I.R. Salimonu, (2017). A Semantic Framework for E-Commerce Using Web Ontology Language 2. Al-Hikmah Journal of Pure & Applied Sciences Vol.4: 7-14
- F.J. Agbo, R.G.Jimoh, S. Kinssinger, (2016). Design of Intelligence Gathering Model: a Semantic Web Approach. Swift Journal of Mathematics and Computer Science Research. Vol 1(1) pp. 001-007. http://www.swiftjournals.org/sjssh
- F.J. Agbo, S. Kinssinger, (2015). Employing Semantic Web Technologies to Leverage Learning and Research. International Journal of Computer and Information Technology (ISSN: 2279 – 0764) Volume 04 – Issue 04.
- S. Kinssinger, F.J. Agbo. Leveraging Semantic Web Technologies for Learning & Research - A BBF Approach. In proceedings of 4th iSTEAMS Research Nexus Conference, Unilorin, Nigeria. pp.313-320. 2015. www.isteams.org
- F.J. Agbo (2017) Semantic Web-Based Model for Intelligence Gathering Using Thematic, Spatial and Temporal Components. Masters Degree thesis at the department of computer science, school of postgraduate, University of Ilorin, Nigeria.
- F.J. Agbo (2013) Design and Implementation of Christian Health Association of Nigeria (CHAN) Human Resource Database Management Systema human resource management system- the case of CHAN, Nigeria. Bachelor Degree project thesis at the department of computer science, University of Jos, Nigeria
Paper Reviewed for:Constructionism 2018 (Sub-reviewer), "
Other Academic Activities:
- Paper reviewer for International Conference on Computational Science and its Applications (ICCSA 2019)
- Paper reviewer for Constructionism, Computational Thinking, and Educational Innovation "(Constructionism 2018)