How to get a new moodle course ?
You can order a new course with form: Request new course, course reset or course copy
- You will get a message after your request is processed (within 1-3 days).
- After that, please check that course settings are ok (Course Administration ->Edit Settings).
How to find or set enrollment key?
You can set or find course key (enrollment key) for your course as follows:
- Course administration > Users > Enrollment methods > Self enrollment (Student) > Enrolment key.
- If you wish to see the key, please tick Unmask next to enrolment key.
How to open a course to students?
If your course's name is grey-toned, it's not available to students. Before sending invitation message to your students, you have to set your course available:
- Course administration > Edit settings > Availability > This course is available to students.
What kind of invitation letter you can send to your students via e-mail?
Here's an example:
“Welcome to study <University Study Skills>: <http://moodlegroups.uef.fi/course/view.php?id=148>. The enrolment key (course key) for the course is <USS2012>. The course starts on <xx.xx.xxxx> and ends on <xx.xx.xxxx>. ..." <Add other information if needed.>