This page lists important project events such as workshops, meetings and training. You can find more information of each event by clicking the links in the table.
- UoE in collaboration with UEF held a project end seminar. read more >>
July - October
- Moodle Club activities
January - July
- Mobile application development by UoE students. read more >>
- Jaakko Helminen will travel to University of Eldoret to give the intensive course Forest Management in a Changing Climate: Application of Holistic Grass-Root Climate Services.
- Practical intensive Moodle training. Organised by UOE-UEF. read more >>
- Seminar event titled: Use of ICT to enhance eLearning and distance education in Kenya. Organised by UEF. read more >>
- Project board member meeting. Organised by UEF.
May 6 - 17
- Game development, Moodle coaching/training, Web development, Project support at Eldoret, Kenya. Organised by UOE-UEF. read more >>
- User Testing of the Android game, Eucalyps - a newer version of EntVenture, at the University of Eldoret High School. read more >>
- Supporting Kenyan Forestry Education through North-South Mobility funding acquired.
Dec 7 - 10
- ICTD conference in Cape Town, South Africa. Organised by UCT. read more >>
Oct 27 - Nov 15
- Moodle coaching/training, Game development, Project support, at Eldoret, Kenya. Organised by UOE-UEF. read more >>
Sep 29 - Oct 6
- Project kick-off workshop between all parties, Project meetings and planning, at Eldoret, Kenya. Organised by UOE.