You are highly welcome to this page. This is my personal space in the University of Eastern Finland Wiki. Here you are going to read briefly about my profile, academic journey research interest among others.
My research interests spans widely, developing educational solutions for computer programming at the University levels (mobile smart technologies), and computer science education research. Currently, I am working on my PhD research entitled: design and development of mobile smart learning environment for programming education.
I am being supervised by:
S.A. Olaleye, S.S. Oyelere, I.T. Sanusi, F.J. Agbo, (2018). Experience of Ubiquitous Computing Technology Driven Mobile Commerce in Africa: Impact of Usability, Privacy, Trust, and Reputation Concern. International Journal of Interactive mobile Technologies (iJIM), Vol. 12 No. 3
- F.J. Agbo, S.E. Adewumi, I Olalekan, K. Sunday, (2015). Computer Viruses: A Framework for Modeling Infection Susceptibility of Workstations. Advances in Computer Science and Engineering Vol. 14 No. 2.
R.G.Jimoh, S. Kinssinger, F.J. Agbo, M. AbdulRaheem, R.A. Tomori, I.R. Salimonu, (2017). A Semantic Framework for E-Commerce Using Web Ontology Language 2. Al-Hikmah Journal of Pure & Applied Sciences Vol.4: 7-14
- F.J. Agbo, R.G.Jimoh, S. Kinssinger, (2016). Design of Intelligence Gathering Model: a Semantic Web Approach. Swift Journal of Mathematics and Computer Science Research. Vol 1(1) pp. 001-007. http://www.swiftjournals.org/sjssh
- F.J. Agbo, S. Kinssinger, (2015). Employing Semantic Web Technologies to Leverage Learning and Research. International Journal of Computer and Information Technology (ISSN: 2279 – 0764) Volume 04 – Issue 04.
- S. Kinssinger, F.J. Agbo. Leveraging Semantic Web Technologies for Learning & Research - A BBF Approach. In proceedings of 4th iSTEAMS Research Nexus Conference, Unilorin, Nigeria. pp.313-320. 2015. www.isteams.org
- F.J. Agbo (2017) Semantic Web Based Model for Intelligence Gathering Using Thematic, Spatial and Temporal Components. Masters Degree thesis at the department of computer science, school of postgraduate, University of Ilorin, Nigeria.
- F.J. Agbo (2013) Design and Implementation of Christian Health Association of Nigeria (CHAN) Human Resource Database Management System. Bachelor Degree project at the department of computer science, University of Jos, Nigeria
Paper Reviewed for:
- Constructionism 2018 (Sub-reviewer), " Constructionism, Computational Thinking and Educational Innovation"