General resources related to doctoral studies
- - Research ethics at Finnish universities
- Data Management Guidelines in Research - Finnish Social Science Data Archive
- Funding sources - Collection of websites and portals to various funding resources
- AuthorAID funding - Funding opportunities via AuthorAID
- INASP -International Network for the Availability of Scientific Publications
- EduTech Wiki - a resource kit for educational technology teaching and research
- Science 2.0 The use of social networking in research - PP-slides from JA Merlo Vega
Language review and editing services
- Edanz - Language review and editing service
- SCRIBENDI - Language editing and proofreading service
- Proof-Reading-Service.com - Language editing and proofreading service
- Englanniksi.fi - English language editing service
- Practical tips for literature search in IMPDET-LE doctoral studies - advice on how to collect literature
- Literature review guide (PDF) by Justus Randolph
- ACM Digital Library - important source for literature in computing fields
- IEEE Xplore - important source for literature in computing fields
- Open Research Online - a repository of open publications
- AACE & EdITLib Digital Library - The Digital Library for Education & Information Technology. EdITLib is an online resource of peer-reviewed and published international journal articles and conference papers on the latest research, developments, and applications related to all aspects of Educational Technology and E-Learning. EdITLib has more than 20 000 papers related to educational technology.
- Recommended readings - literature recommendations for IMPDET-LE doctoral students
- Collection of recommended research articles in educational technology and design science research
- ICT4D Bibliography - a gathering of literature on subjects related to the impact of Information and Communication Technologies in the society, especially in development. The bibliography is created and maintained by Ismael Peña-López.
- IMPDET-LE checklist for writing a research article - Aspects to be considered when preparing research articles related to doctoral studies.
- JUFO Database - Finnish publication forum system. IMPDET-LE students should publish primary to the forums that have been categorized in the JUFO system.
- List of scientific journals for edTech research at UEF - Collection of suggested publication forums for IMPDET-LE students
- List of conferences - edTech research at UEF - Collection of suggested publication forums for IMPDET-LE students
- ICT4D research - Information about where to publish in the field of ICT for Development
- AuthorAID - Supporting Development Country Researchers in Publishing Their Wok
- Repository of research method resources - Collection of openly available online resources related to research methods in computing